Saturday, October 27, 2012

OUCH!

Hi! I know I've been absent for a while.. I'm writing up a recipe for you as soon as I finish with this post!

Last weekend I cut my left middle finger quite badly and it has taken this long for it not to hurt when I type. I already type bad enough, so you can imagine how work went this week! Twice as long to do anything!


I'm only showing you the bandage, not the cut because I like you...and it was kind of disgusting.

So, you're wondering how I did it, huh? Well...as most injuries like this go, I was being stupid. I made bread a week prior and had cut and froze it. So, at the time of the 'slicing' I was trying to separate the pieces...and of course I had juuuuust sharpened my knives. *Sigh*

Anyhoo, I'm back and I have a few recipes for you! I'll post them all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment