Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dr. Alejandro Junger

I recently started reading "Clean" by Dr. Alejandro Junger. It is an amazing book! I highly recommend it!

Reading his book and watching the below interview tells us that toxins are everywhere. It frightens me to know how many toxins we come in contact with daily. I have tried to eliminate as much as I can by making my own products at home and buying fresh food. I can't say that I eat perfectly everyday, but I can say that I am trying my best!

The best part about this, in my opinion, is that he himself went through what millions of people do. He isn't someone trying to sell you something that he hasn't lived through. He has seen his body deteriorate and has had many symptoms that were unexplainable. I can't tell you how many doctors I have been to that simple just want to throw a pill at me. While trying to diagnose my thyroid issue, many doctors told me to exercise more, don't eat as much and take anti-depressants - and all this without trying to find the root of my symptoms.

If you have a bit of spare time, I urge you to watch the interview. It's roughly 45 minutes, but well worth it!


He also offers a cleanse program if you are interested. Being vegan myself, I find that I live up to a lot (probably not all) of his advice for the cleanse. I think I'm going to design my own personal cleanse using his guidelines. This is what you have to resort to by not being made out of money ;)

Have you read this book or tried this program? Tell me about your experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment