Sunday, April 29, 2012

Salad Dressing

As a person that just throws stuff together and hopes for the best, this next recipe will be a bit hard for me, but I will try to give you proper measurements!

This recipe basically comes from the ingredient list of Okanagan Caesar Little Creek Dressing.

1/2 cup Organic Sunflower Oil
1/2 cup Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Juice from 1 Lemon
1 Clove Organic Garlic (I actually use Garlic powder...easier)
1 tablespoon Tamari Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
1 tablespoon Organic Mustard
Pinch Sea Salt
Pinch Black Pepper

Add everything together in a glass container with a tight seal and shake, store in the refrigerator.

I also added 1/2 tablespoon Agave Syrup this past try and it sweetened it just right. It would depend on if you like your dressing a little sweet.

I bought this dressing and it was delicious, but wanted to be able to make my own. I haven't gotten the combinations right just yet to taste exactly like Little Creek, but it is still quite yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment