Sunday, June 16, 2013

Coconut/Pineapple Popsicle

Coconut/Pineapple Popsicle

Um, yum! I usually buy Naked Coconut Bars from Coconut Bliss and they are pretty amazing.

I had a craving for them this past week, but thought..why not try to make them myself? I know, right? These aren't as creamy as the coconut bliss ones, but I'm sure after trying a few times, I'll get it. And I don't mind that I have to keep trying - ha!

I decided to use the last bit of Pineapple I had in my fridge as well, so they are kind of Pina colada - ish minus the alcohol.

1 can of Coconut Milk
1 cup chopped pineapple, juiced
Stevia (I used 5 drops)
1 TSP Vanilla
1 TBSP Finely chopped Coconut shavings (optional)

I juiced the pineapple, but still used some of the pulp for texture. Pretty straight forward...combine all ingredients and add them to your popsicle tray.



I broke my blender - I KNOW! so I would have liked to have blended it a bit more. I think that would have given it a bit more of a creamy texture...but like I said, I can always try again!




I let them freeze for about 4 hours before I remembered that they were in there. I can't believe I forgot.




I like having the coconut bits in there, but if you don't like chewing when you're eating a popsicle, I'd say leave them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment