Saturday, June 1, 2013

'You won't be able to kiss anyone' Garlic dressing

'You won't be able to kiss anyone' Garlic dressing:

I made this dressing a few weeks ago and added it to my instagram feed. I haven't had that many people come up to me and ask for a recipe before. If you love garlic as much as I do, give it a try! So delish!



1/2 cup Grape-seed oil
1.5 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
1 Teaspoon dry mustard 
1 Tablespoon Soy sauce
1 Tablespoon garlic granules (or fresh garlic if you want!)
1" by 3" chunk of firm tofu crumbled up
Juice from 1/2 lemon
salt and pepper to taste

I'm a fan of garlic granules because all I have to do is shake (or measure) it out and I don't have to touch it, but again, nothing beats fresh garlic.

The tofu gives it a cheesy kind of texture, and if you haven't used nutritional yeast before it gives the cheesy taste.



I added this dressing to this salad combination: Romain lettuce, Red cabbage, Cucumber, Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Hemp hearts, Sesame seeds, Pan fried Chickpeas and warmed up Artichoke hearts.







Best.Salad.Ever. Trust me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment