Monday, February 17, 2014

Almond Pulp, Flax and Rosemary Crackers

I finally found a lovely way to use my Almond Pulp! Yummy Crackers! Yahoooooo!

These can be made Raw in your dehydrator or baked in your oven. I found this recipe on Elana's Pantry website. I changed from Thyme to Rosemary, but you can obviously substitute whatever you like!

Almond pulp, Flax Seed and Rosemary Crackers



  • 1 cup firmly packed almond pulp
  • 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds (I use a coffee grinder)
  • 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
  • 1 tablespoon Rosemary, finely chopped
  • ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
  1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
  2. Roll dough into a ball, press between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll to ¼ inch thickness
  3. Remove top piece of parchment paper
  4. Transfer the bottom piece with rolled out dough onto baking sheet
  5. Cut dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter
  6. Bake at 135° for at least 20 hours, or until crunchy
  7. Let crackers come to room temperature on baking sheet, then serve
I baked these at 200° for roughly 4 hours. I kept busy around the house and just checked in every 45 mins or so.

I have been eating these with my homemade nut cheese! Oooooh, that will be my next recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment