These can be made Raw in your dehydrator or baked in your oven. I found this recipe on Elana's Pantry website. I changed from Thyme to Rosemary, but you can obviously substitute whatever you like!
Almond pulp, Flax Seed and Rosemary Crackers
- 1 cup firmly packed almond pulp
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds (I use a coffee grinder)
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Roll dough into a ball, press between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll to ¼ inch thickness
- Remove top piece of parchment paper
- Transfer the bottom piece with rolled out dough onto baking sheet
- Cut dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter
- Bake at 135° for at least 20 hours, or until crunchy
- Let crackers come to room temperature on baking sheet, then serve
I have been eating these with my homemade nut cheese! Oooooh, that will be my next recipe!