Friday, April 15, 2011

I tooted

Toot toot!

So I have been badgering all my friends and family and now I get to do it to you too! I rarely toot my own horn, but I've decided to go all crazy on your ass about this!

A year ago I saw a flyer for a company looking for local photographers to submit some pictures of a particular area of Vancouver to make a book. We were able to submit up to 5 photos and I went through some of my old files and ended up submitting 4. To my amazement, the book publishers picked all 4 of my pictures! Woot..

Ok, fast forward to almost a year later and book has finally come out. It went through some edits and 2 of my pictures ended up being cut out, but that still left 2 in the book! waaaahoooo...

It's finally being sold in local stores and is at Make it Vancouver this weekend.

Needless to say I'm a bit excited!

Take a little gander at the website! This is East Van

I took some snaps of one of my friends looking at the book in a local grocery down from where I work. You can find those pictures on my photography blog here.

Toot toot!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You're published! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! thanks! You can come over for tea and admire my book AND my book shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, yes! That sounds like a spectacular idea! The weekend after Easter maybe?

    ReplyDelete