Friday, June 10, 2011

So much going on this weekend!

This weekend is going to be crazy in Vancouver. We have so much going on. I guess because summer is finally here. I think since the Olympics were here last year we are all trying to capture the feeling we all shared. Good times people.

So tonight.. game 5 of the Stanley cup finals... will we win? God I hope so.



Videos are popping up all over the internet. People are soooo creative in this town. This has been one of my favorites.

Wicked is also in town for the month. I think I actually want to see it. I don't know too much about the story, but some people filled me in when we held a Dr Sketchy's night based on the theme. It was fun!


The Dragon Boat festival is also going on this weekend in False Creek. I usually go because some friends are in it, but the friends I would support are away on a big trip. Still might wander down and take some pictures.

Grease and Grease 2 sing along at the Rio Theatre
! Oh my god. My friend asked me to do this tonight.. sounds like a lot of fun actually. I loved Grease...Grease 2 was not my favorite, but I don't think I could stay up that late anyway!

New movie coming out that I actually want to see:



Sunday a few friends and I are going to climb the Chief. It's a big mountain outside of Squamish...about an hour outside of Vancouver (On the way to Whistler). It'll be my first time climbing it, but I usually hike in the summer, so I'm hoping it won't be too hard.

Hopefully I can get some good pictures to show you!

Have a great weekend everyone! GO CANUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment