Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yo gah!

I start yoga tonight. I've totally missed it these past few years. I guess not enough to actually go back, but hey. haha! My friend that I belly danced with last fall will be going with me. I'm really happy that she found this place...it's actually right by my house! Yippee!


I feel a bit off balance this week. I'm hoping the yoga will fix that. I also got offered a Reiki session, so that would help too I guess.

Have you ever felt that way? I'm totally happy, pretty much stress free, but have this weird weight on my chest. I'm wondering if my body knows something I don't.. maybe it's trying to slow me down or something. I don't know, but it feels weird. Almost like my heart hurts...or somewhere in that area. Ok...not hurts but there is pressure. I don't think I'm explaining it right. No, I don't feel like I'm having a heart attack. I just feel....well...off. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment