Monday, July 2, 2012

Ch ch ch Changes


I have been meaning to address my new blog look, but every Sunday since I have changed it, I felt I didn't have time to or just forgot. And now with some exciting new life changes to go along with it, I thought I might mention it.

So, hey....what do you think?  Can you find everything ok? It actually took ME a while to find my way around, so who knows how you are doing! My original layout was going to be updated, so I took a quick gander at other layouts and I actually liked this one better. It seemed a bit cleaner, a bit more minimalistic. If you have been reading my blog for a while you know that I am completely in awe of the minimal lifestyle...but have yet to achieve it! (Will I, really? Let's be honest here)

The other change that is happening is that I recently quit my job to take another part time one. Still in the same industry, but only 4 days a week instead of 5. This is a BIG step for me as I will be working more on my photography on that extra day off. This means that I actually have to produce some stuff *sigh*! Big big changes. I think I'm ready!

This means I will actually have time to set up an area to take food pics too. I have been taking them hastily on my iphone instead of setting it up. Weeee! This could be fun guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment