Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bug's life

Speaking of bugs (re bee/honey post below) I have had a PLETHORA of bugs in my home this summer. I believe someone has sent out an open invitation to anything and everything to enter my house. I live in the basement, so it wasn't a surprise to me that I would find some visitors, but my goodness...


Here is one that I found beside my bed.. when I woke up I heard him flopping around. I guess Munch had flipped him over and he was trying to get back up.


I find a lot of these little guys.


Met this little dude after the last storm. My back yard is solid concrete, so I helped him out a bit getting closer to vegetation.

I have a lot more scary things in my house, but to be honest with you I really don't want their pictures on my blog! heh. I do have to go on record...no matter how scary...(and there have been some HUGE scary spiders, people!) they all leave my house alive! I have a bug catching jar that I scoup them up in and send them on their (hopefully) merry way!




No comments:

Post a Comment